reverse osmosis filtered water dispenser
Economy water dispenser incorporates reverse osmosis water filtration and is directly connected to the drinking water supply (does not require tanks / water balloons). water purification by reverse osmosis is about 95-98% pure leaving the water without contaminants like sodium nitrite , chlorine, heavy metals and other contaminants with a pleasant taste. The dispenser may include a cartridge of minerals.
· PENTAIR reverse osmosis membrane 75 GPD, producing the highest quality water
· Multistage water filtration system that can add any water filter (ex .: remineralizing-RECOMMEND !!!) or UV light
AIPRO water PREfilter 5M (in-line water cartridge filter with mechanical quick connection, male 5 mm) – water filter of 20 microns o which removes the suspended particles greater than 20 microns – replacement interval 6 months
-water PREfilter AIPRO12 (active carbon water filter cartridge in-line with quick connections), water filter of active carbon and 95% removal of chlorine & organic impurities .replace every 6 months
• reverse osmosis membrane (75 GPD PENTAIR – up to 300 liters of purified water per day) 0.0001 micron filter, removes approx. 98% impurities – replacement interval 24 months
– water POSTfilter with silver impregnated carbon and 5% KDF55 removes unpleasant taste and odor of the water. replacement interval 6 months
Filters featured extra
- remineralizer/ alkalizing water filter – replacement in 12 months
- energizing bioceramic filter
Technical characteristics of the Economy water dispenser :
- Cold water 5 liters (3-10 degree C)
- Hot water (2.5 liters (85-92 degree C), security / limited access for children)
- 8 liters of water at room temperature
- has an “overflow” tray easy to empty and maintain
The total water capacity: 15.5 liters
Performance: the amount of maximum purified water is up to 300 liters / day.
Technical parameters reverse osmosis water dispenser Economy Water:
- Size: 320 x 390 x 1030 mm (width x depth x height)
- operating input water pressure range of 3-6 bar
- Maximum input water salinity: 2000 ppm (mg / l)
- Input water temperature: 2-38 ° C
installing reverse osmosis water dispenser water economy:
- 230 V / 50 Hz voltage source .
- a source of water (Dutch side 1 “, 3/4”, 1/2 “and 3/8″ match). The dispenser receives water from 6mm or ¼ ” hose thus water source must be within 5 meters.
- for sewerage in sewer connection is required through a conduit 40.